Old Country Barn on 1.8 Acre Callicoon Lot. Year Round Stream! Mt. views! Only $24,900

IMG_2701 copy  There’s nothing more American than an


Situated on 1.8 Acre Lot

Callicoon, NY – Sullivan County

Year Round Stream! Mt. Views!

Only 2 hrs from NYC.


Option #1 Cash – $24,900 !!


Option #2 Owner Financing – $27,900 !!

($8k down, $495 per month for 48 months)

This old 1880s barn would make a great rehabilitation project. Measuring 42 x 33 ft, the barn has a metal roof, elevated loft and a sub-basement. A beautiful, babbling creek wraps the sides and rear of the property. Mountain views complete the scene.

The property is located minutes from the Delaware River and only 2+ hours from NYC, in an area known for canoeing, rafting, camping, and hunting.

Property Specs:

  • 1.8 acre country lot in Callicoon NY, Sullivan County
  • 1880s Old Country barn measuring 42 ft x 33 ft with loft and sub-


  • Over 600 ft frontage on town maintained CR 164.

  •  Electric at road.

  • Mountain views!

  • Address 1178 CR 164, Callicoon NY 12723

  • Coordinates 41.755442406932055, -75.01607537269592

  • Year round rambling creek wraps around sides and rear of property

  • Cheap taxes under  $300 per year

  • Zoned for single family, two-family, agriculture, livestock, greenhouse, boarding house, private stables and many commercial uses.

  • 2+ hours to NYC. Mins to Delaware River.

 tax map2

For More Info:

Call Toll-Free (888) LAND-005

or visit us at www.CheapUSland.com

To check out the YouTube Video ———> CLICK HERE

IMG_2656IMG_2659IMG_2658IMG_2665IMG_2663IMG_2667IMG_2681IMG_2692IMG_2670IMG_2687 - Copy IMG_2690 IMG_2693 - Copy

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.

We will keep You Updated...
Sign up to receive breaking news
as well as receive other site updates!
Jack BoschWounded Warrior ProjectI love NY
LandwatchTumbleweedGov Auction
Featured Video
Loan Calculator
Loan Calculator Mortgage Calculator
Mortgage CalculatorLoan CalculatorLoan Calculator




Recent Comments
I park across the street when I go there. Properties on each side are vacant. Need to be 500 ft from any residence or road to discha
what is on either side of the property any kind of laws prohibiting from discharging of a fir arm that you might now of is there som
It would need a culvert pipe. I haven't located a survey on file. Recording fees for closing would run about $500 . Lawyer is not ma
is there a driveway or does it need culvert? what about a survey? what are closing cost and do I need a lawyer was thinking of usi
does this need a culvert? what kind of property around this one atv allowed? water for canoeing?
Tag Cloud